CEO Council for Growth releases complete edition of the New Philadelphia Casebook
Posted Saturday September 08, 2018
To highlight the many game-changing health care innovations in the Greater Philadelphia region, the Health Care Innovation Collaborative, an initiative of the CEO Council for Growth, has released a series of case studies that feature the visionary work happening today.
The New Philadelphia Casebook outlines eight different ways health care innovators in our region are disrupting the sector:
- Are Medical Devices Safe In Cyberspace?
by Safeguard Scientifics
- From Lab to Global Market
by Drexel University
- Having an IMPaCT on Health Care
by University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Venture Capitalists Address NICU Needs
by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- When Tech Transforms Health Care
by Christiana Care Health System
- Forging New Frontiers in Health Care
by Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Redesigning Medical Education
by Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Transforming the Health Care Experience With Technology
by Independence Health Group
All case studies are now compiled in one full publication.